We require that core clients acknowledge the Epigenomics Core of Weill Cornell Medical College in publications and presentions enabled by our resources.
Please refer to this paper for the latest on our in-house ERRBS service:
Garrett-Bakelman F., Sheridan, C. et al. J Vis Exp. 2015. Feb 24; (96) [PubMed]
- Pan, H. et al. Nature. 2015. 6:6921. [PubMed]
- Crescenzo, R. et al. Cancer Cell. 2015. 27(4):516-32. [PubMed]
- Kuo, PY. et al. Oncogene. 2015. 34(10):1231-40. [PubMed]
- Walker, SR. et al. Oncogene. 2015. 34(9):1073-82. [PubMed]
- Wu, T. et al. Stem Cell Reports. 2015. 4(3):390-403. [PubMed]
- Haghighi, F. et al. J Neurotrauma. 2015. Jan 16 Epub [PubMed]
- Liu, J. et al. J Neurosci. 2015. 35(1):352-65. [PubMed]
- Rampal, R. et al. Cell Rep. 2014. 9(5):1841-55. [PubMed]
- Rosani, U. et al. Environ Microbiol. 2014. Nov 11 Epub [PubMed]
- Peng, X. et al. J Med Primatol. 2014. 43(5):317-28. [PubMed]
- Marcinkiewicz, KM. et al. J Cell Physiol. 2014. 229(10):1405-16. [PubMed]
We are excited to announce new DNA methylation services such as Methylome Capture and 5hmC-BICSeq as well as a new Targeted Re-sequencing service. Please visit our Services page for detailed information about our new services.
The Epigenomics Core Facility has moved! Please send your samples to our new address: 1300 York Avenue, Rm A-427, New York, NY 10065
The Epigenomics Core is proud to introduce our new Research Specialist, Mame Fall and new Software Developer, Simon Johnson. Please refer to our directory for further information about our team.