For customers paying from the Weill Cornell Medical College:
- A Fund Number valid for the entire length of the service in Agilent Crosslab/iLab is required.
- To manage Fund Numbers on your Agilent Crosslab/iLab page please follow the instructions in the WCMC iLab Instructions PDF.
- Payment will be processed automatically through WBG/SAP after an Invoice is issued (at the end of the calendar month following the completion of the service).
- If your Fund Number is no longer billable for any reason, please contact us at email@example.com.
For customers from Cornell University, Ithaca:
- Please pay by Fund Transfer from CU to WCMC using your central institutional account, and include a copy of the invoice. Reach out to your accounting personnel for directions and clarification on how to process internal transfers between our campuses.
- Once you have posted the transfer, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org in order to ensure credit to your iLab account.
For External Academic customers:
- External Academic customers must pay via check or wire transfer ONLY, we do not accept credit cards.
- After completion of the service an invoice referencing the provided PO number will be generated.
- The Invoice will be emailed through iLab to the Financial Manager and/or PI - who is responsible for delivering it to the Institution's Accounts Payable Department.
- Your Institution’s Accounts Payable Department should mail a check payable to Weill Cornell Medical College along with a copy of your invoice to:
Epigenomics Core Facility
Weill Cornell Medical College, Box 288
1300 York Avenue
New York, NY 10065
- If you are paying via a wire transfer please send an email to email@example.com to arrange the proper transfer.
If you have any questions about your invoice, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
All inquires regarding billing should be addressed to email@example.com