We require that core clients acknowledge the Epigenomics Core of Weill Cornell Medical College in publications and presentions enabled by our resources.
Singh P. et al. Scientific Reports. 2021. Oct 26;11(1):21107. [PubMed]
Also, check out our paper on the comprehensive evaluation of four DNA methylation measurement platforms:
Kacmarczyk T.J. et al. Epigenetics Chromatin. 2018. May 25;11(1):21. [PubMed]
- Suryawanshi, H. et al. PloS one 2022. Jun 3;17(6):e0267704. [PubMed]
- Singh, N. et al. Nat Commun. 2021. Dec 21;12(1):7349. [PubMed]
- Foox, J. et al. Genome Biol. 2021. Dec 6;22(1):332. [PubMed]
- Chalinge, R. et al. Nat Genet. 2021. Oct;53(10):1469-1479. [PubMed]
- Singh, P. et al. Scientific Reports. 2021. Oct 26;11(1):21107. [PubMed]
- Doane, A. et al. Nat Immunol. 2021. Oct;22(10):1327-1340. [PubMed]
- Emi, T. et al. Epigenetics. 2021. Oct 16; 1053-1070. [PubMed]
- Doane, A. et al. Nat Biotechnol. 2021. Sep;39(9):1129-1140. [PubMed]
- Shohdy, KS. et al. NPJ Genom Med. 2021. Aug 12;6(1):66. [PubMed]
- Kotlov, N. et al. Cancer Discov. 2021. Jun;11(6):1468-1489. [PubMed]
- Yusufova, N. et al. Nature. 2021. 589:299-305. [PubMed]
May 2021: The Epigenomics Core facility is hiring a Research Specialist! Please check the Employment Opportunities page for details.
May 2020: We have changed our sample submission / drop off protocols and times - please click on and read the following PDFs for details:
Feb 2020: 10x Genomics is replacing their GEM microfluids chips with a proprietary version called NextGEM. 10x Genomics claims negligible batch effects towards replacing these single cell transcriptomics [PDF] and single cell immune [PDF] platforms. We are now using the Immune profiling NextGEM kit, and will start using the Gene expression NextGEM kit in April 2020. Please bear this in mind when submitting new single cell transcriptomics/immune profiling samples.